twitter


Rainbow
Lonely, Rainbow Shall Come?   



I feel so lonely
This 3x4 m room is like a cage that lock me inside
It's not a really cage that lock the bird inside
Can't get out freely, just see out world but cant touch them
For me, This cage is a place where i could come in and out freely
But The point is that me, my self as like as the bird that just live alone with no one beside.  

I have so many friends for sure!
I have a best friend that know who I really are
But somehow my heart feel so lonely
This feeling is really driving me like crazy


I dream someone that always came when I am alone
Come and fulfill me with great love and happiness
Always make this heart live this life with smile

Yes, I feel so lonely some how
There many friends out there
But.... i don't know why, how could i feel this empiness!

Again, dream and dream, wishing someone come in front of me
And said, "I will be right in front of u, hug you and fill ur heart with a great love"
Just a thought. 

Ah, just let it be, i believe this feeling just come in a short time
Tomorrow must be much better, this emptiness will disappears fastly

The rainbow shall comes tomorrow, so, just feel it.




Rent House, Just a Simple Poetry
30-1-13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih sudah berkunjung, datang lagi ya.